Oregon Revised Statutes Title 23. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon Revised Statutes Title 23. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 23. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 246. Administration of Election Laws; Vote Recording Systems
- Chapter 247. Qualification and Registration of Electors
- Chapter 248. Political Parties; Presidential Electors
- Chapter 249. Candidates; Recall
- Chapter 250. Initiative and Referendum
- Chapter 251. Voters' Pamphlet
- Chapter 253. Absent Electors
- Chapter 254. Conduct of Elections
- Chapter 255. Special District Elections
- Chapter 258. Election Contests; Recounts
- Chapter 260. Campaign Finance Regulation; Election Offenses
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.