Oregon Revised Statutes Title 16. Crimes and Punishments
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon Revised Statutes Title 16. Crimes and Punishments. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 16. Crimes and Punishments. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 161. General Provisions
- Chapter 162. Offenses Against the State and Public Justice
- Chapter 163. Offenses Against Persons
- Chapter 163A. Sex Offender Reporting and Classification
- Chapter 164. Offenses Against Property
- Chapter 165. Offenses Involving Fraud or Deception
- Chapter 166. Offenses Against Public Order; Firearms and Other Weapons; Racketeering
- Chapter 167. Offenses Against General Welfare and Animals
- Chapter 169. Local and Regional Correctional Facilities; Prisoners; Juvenile Facilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.