Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
As used in this section and ORS 90.514, 90.516 and 90.518:
(1) “Buyer” has the meaning given that term in ORS 72.1030.
(2) “Converted rental space” means a rental lot that is located in a subdivision created as provided under ORS 92.010 to 92.192.
(3) “Improvements” has the meaning given that term in ORS 646A.050.
(4) “Manufactured dwelling park” means any place where four or more manufactured dwellings are located within 500 feet of one another on a lot, tract or parcel of land under the same ownership, the primary purpose of which is to rent or lease space or keep space for rent or lease to any person for a charge or fee paid or to be paid for the rental or lease or use of facilities or to offer space free in connection with securing the trade or patronage of the person.
(5) “Provider” means a contractor, manufactured dwelling dealer or landlord that is licensed under ORS chapter 701 and that contracts with a buyer for improvements to be made to a manufactured dwelling site in a manufactured dwelling park or to a converted rental space.
(6) “Statement of estimated costs” means a written list of the charges, fees, services, goods and accessories that a provider knows or should know are associated with the making of an improvement contracted by the provider and the total estimated cost to the buyer for the improvement.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Oregon Revised Statutes Property Rights and Transactions § 90.512 - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/or/title-10-property-rights-and-transactions/or-rev-st-sect-90-512.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?