Ohio Revised Code Title XXXI. Domestic Relations Children § 3119.49

An obligor or obligee under a court child support order may file a motion with the court that issued the order requesting that the court modify the amount of child support required to be paid under the order because that amount does not adequately cover the medical needs of the child.

FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard