Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(A) As used in this section:
(1) “Minority business enterprise” has the meaning defined in section 122.71 of the Revised Code.
(2) “Women's business enterprise” means a business, or a partnership, corporation, limited liability company, or joint venture of any kind, that is owned and controlled by women who are United States citizens and residents of this state.
(B) The administrator of workers' compensation shall submit annually to the governor and to the general assembly (under section 101.68 of the Revised Code) a report containing the following information:
(1) The name of each investment manager that is a minority business enterprise or a women's business enterprise with which the administrator contracts;
(2) The amount of assets managed by investment managers that are minority business enterprises or women's business enterprises, expressed as a percentage of assets managed by investment managers with which the administrator has contracted;
(3) Efforts by the administrator to increase utilization of investment managers that are minority business enterprises or women's business enterprises.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Ohio Revised Code Title XLI. Labor and Industry § 4123.446 - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/oh/title-xli-labor-and-industry/oh-rev-code-sect-4123-446.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?