Ohio Revised Code Title LV. Roads Highways Bridges § 5502.64
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Ohio Revised Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
(A) A county may enter into an agreement with the largest city within the county to establish a metropolitan county criminal justice services agency, if the population of the county exceeds five hundred thousand or the population of the city exceeds two hundred fifty thousand.
(B) A metropolitan county criminal justice services agency shall do all of the following:
(1) Accomplish criminal and juvenile justice systems planning within its services area;
(2) Collect, analyze, and correlate information and data concerning the criminal and juvenile justice systems within its services area;
(3) Cooperate with and provide technical assistance to all criminal and juvenile justice agencies and systems and other appropriate organizations and persons within its services area;
(4) Encourage and assist agencies of the criminal and juvenile justice systems and other appropriate organizations and persons to solve problems that relate to its duties;
(5) Administer within its services area any federal criminal justice acts or juvenile justice acts that the division of criminal justice services pursuant to section 5139.11 of the Revised Code or the department of youth services administers within the state;
(6) Implement the comprehensive plans for its services area;
(7) Monitor or evaluate, within its services area, the performance of the criminal and juvenile justice systems projects and programs that are financed in whole or in part by funds granted through it;
(8) Apply for, allocate, and disburse grants that are made available pursuant to any federal criminal justice acts, or pursuant to any other federal, state, or private sources for the purpose of improving the criminal and juvenile justice systems;
(9) Contract with federal, state, and local agencies, foundations, corporations, and other businesses or persons to carry out the duties of the agency.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Ohio Revised Code Title LV. Roads Highways Bridges § 5502.64 - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/oh/title-lv-roads-highways-bridges/oh-rev-code-sect-5502-64.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?