New York Uniform Commercial Code - UCC
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Uniform Commercial Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Uniform Commercial Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. General Provisions FN1
- Article 2. Sales
- Article 2-A. Leases
- Article 3. Commercial Paper
- Article 4. Bank Deposits and Collections
- Article 4-A. Funds Transfers
- Article 5. Letters of Credit
- Article 7. Documents of Title
- Article 8. Investment Securities
- Article 9. Secured Transactions
- Article 11. Provisions for Transition from Original Article 9 to Revised Article 9
- Article 13. Effective Date and Repealer
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.