The real property may be disposed of for any or all of the following purposes:
1. For the payment of the expenses of administration.
2. For the payment of funeral expenses.
3. For the payment of the debts of the decedent, including judgment or other liens, excepting mortgage liens, existing thereon at the time of his death.
4. For the payment of any transfer, estate or other death tax.
5. For the payment of any debt or legacy charged thereupon.
6. For the payment and distribution of their respective shares to the persons entitled thereto.
7. For any other purpose the court deems necessary.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.