New York Consolidated Laws, State Law - STL
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, State Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within State Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title
- Article 1-A. Designation of State Capital
- Article 2. State Boundaries
- Article 3. Cessions to the United States
- Article 4. Purchase and Acquisition of Land by the United States
- Article 4-A. Acquisition of Land for Public Defense
- Article 4-B. Acquisition of Land by the United Nations
- Article 5. Entry Upon Lands for Purposes of United States Survey
- Article 6. Arms and Great Seal of State
- Article 7. Congressional Districts
- Article 8. Assembly and Senate Districts of the State
- Article 10. Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.