New York Consolidated Laws, Rural Electric Cooperative Law - REL
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Rural Electric Cooperative Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Rural Electric Cooperative Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title; Definitions
- Article 2. Purpose; Organization and Management; Powers
- Article 3. Amendment; Consolidation; Merger; and Dissolution
- Article 4. Conversion of Domestic Corporations; Authorization to Foreign Corporations
- Article 5. Filing and Fees
- Article 6. General Provisions Governing Property and Affairs
- Article 7. Construction; Separability; Effective Date
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.