New York Consolidated Laws, Rapid Transit Law - RAT
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New York Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article I. Short Title and Definitions
- Article II. Board of Transportation
- Article III. Determination of Necessity for Railroads and Approval of Routes
- Article IV. Construction and Operation by the Board of Transportation
- Article V. Private Construction, Equipment, Maintenance or Operation of Railroads
- Article VI. Acquisition of Property by the City
- Article VII. Connection, Extension and Relocation of Railroads Within the City of New York
- Article VIII. Plan for Unification
- Article IX. Miscellaneous
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.