New York Consolidated Laws, Public Service Law - PBS
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Public Service Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Public Service Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. The Department of Public Service
- Article 2. Residential Gas, Electric and Steam Utility Service
- Article 3-C. Provisions Relating to Liquid Petroleum Pipeline Corporations
- Article 4. Provisions Relating to Gas and Electric Corporations; Regulation of Price of Gas and Electricity
- Article 4-A. Provisions Relating to Steam Corporations; Regulating Price of Steam
- Article 4-B. Provisions Relating to Water
- Article 5. Provisions Relating to Telegraph and Telephone Lines and to Telephone and Telegraph Corporations
- Article 5-A. Transit Construction Commissioner Repealed
- Article 6. Provisions Affecting Two or More Kinds of the Public Service and the Persons and Corporations Furnishing Such Service
- Article VII. Siting of Major Utility Transmission Facilities
- Article VII-A. Home Insulation and Conservation
- Article 9. Commissions and Offices Abolished; Saving Clause; Repeal
- Article 10. Siting of Major Electric Generating Facilities
- Article 11. Provisions Relating to Cable Television Companies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.