New York Consolidated Laws, Public Officers Law - PBO
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Public Officers Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Public Officers Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title; Definitions
- Article 2. Appointment and Qualification of Public Officers
- Article 2-A. Actions on Official Bonds or Undertakings
- Article 3. Creation and Filling of Vacancies
- Article 4. Powers and Duties of Public Officers
- Article 5. Delivery of Public Books
- Article 6. Freedom of Information Law
- Article 6-A. Personal Privacy Protection Law
- Article 7. Open Meetings Law
- Article 8. Construction; Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.