New York Consolidated Laws, Public Lands Law - PBL
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Public Lands Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Public Lands Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title
- Article 2. Office of General Services
- Article 3. Unappropriated State Lands
- Article 4. Abandoned Canal Lands and Structures
- Article 6. Grants of Lands Under Water
- Article 7. Mines, Minerals and Metals
- Article 8. Mineral Springs
- Article 13. Action to Vacate Letters Patent
- Article 17. Construction; Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.