New York Consolidated Laws, Public Buildings Law - PBB
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New York Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. Short Title
- Article 2. Commissioner of General Services
- Article 3. Fine Arts and Particular Structures
- Article 4-A. Construction of Public Buildings to Provide Access and Use by the Physically Handicapped
- Article 4-B. Historic and Cultural Properties
- Article 4-C. State Green Building Construction Act
- Article 5. Public Buildings Generally
- Article 6. Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.