New York Consolidated Laws, Public Buildings Law - PBB
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Public Buildings Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Public Buildings Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title
- Article 2. Commissioner of General Services
- Article 3. Fine Arts and Particular Structures
- Article 4-A. Construction of Public Buildings to Provide Access and Use by the Physically Handicapped
- Article 4-B. Historic and Cultural Properties
- Article 4-C. State Green Building Construction Act
- Article 5. Public Buildings Generally
- Article 6. Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.