New York Consolidated Laws, Partnership Law - PTR
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Partnership Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Partnership Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title; Definitions; Construction
- Article 2. Nature of A Partnership
- Article 3. Relations of Partners to Persons Dealing with the Partnership
- Article 4. Relations of Partners to One Another
- Article 5. Property Rights of A Partner
- Article 6. Dissolution and Winding Up
- Article 7. Business and Partnership Names
- Article 8. Limited Partnerships
- Article 8-A. Revised Limited Partnership Act
- Article 8-B. Registered Limited Liability Partnerships
- Article 9. Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.