New York Consolidated Laws, Navigation Law - NAV
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Navigation Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Navigation Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title and Definitions
- Article 2. Administration
- Article 3. Navigable Waters of the State
- Article 4. Vessels
- Article 4-A. Enforcement by Counties
- Article 5. Tidewater Navigation
- Article 6. Pilots and Pilotage Fees, Port of New York
- Article 7. Motor Boat Regulation on the St. Lawrence River
- Article 8. Ferries
- Article 9. Rivers and Streams as Public Highways
- Article 10. Wrecks
- Article 11. Improvement and Preservation of Waterways
- Article 12. Oil Spill Prevention, Control, and Compensation
- Article 13. Miscellaneous Provisions; Saving Clause; Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.