New York Consolidated Laws, Military Law - MIL
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New York Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article I. The Militia of the State
- Article II. The Organized Militia
- Article III. Officers of the Organized Militia
- Article IV. Enlisted Personnel of the Organized Militia
- Article VII. Code of Military Justice
- Article VIII. The New York Guard
- Article IX. Armories
- Article X. Pay and Allowances
- Article XI. Privileges, Prohibitions, and Penalties
- Article XII. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article XIII. New York State Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.