New York Consolidated Laws, Mental Hygiene Law - MHY
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Mental Hygiene Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Mental Hygiene Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Title A. Organization of Department of Mental Hygiene
- Title B. Mental Health Act
- Title C. Developmental Disabilities Act
- Title D. Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Act
- Title E. General Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.