New York Consolidated Laws, Financial Services Law - FIS
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Financial Services Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Financial Services Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Organization of the Department of Financial Services
- Article 3. Administrative and Procedural Provisions
- Article 4. Financial Frauds Prevention
- Article 5. Restrictions on Officers and Employees of the Department
- Article 6. Emergency Medical Services and Surprise Bills
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.