New York Consolidated Laws, Energy Law - ENG
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Energy Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Energy Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title; Definitions
- Article 3. State Energy Policy
- Article 5. State Energy Office; Organization and Powers, Functions and Duties
- Article 6. Energy Planning
- Article 7. Transfer of Functions
- Article 8. State Lighting Efficiency Standards for Existing Public Buildings Act
- Article 9. Energy Performance Contracts in Connection with Public Buildings and Facilities
- Article 10. Fuel Set-Aside Act
- Article 11. State Energy Conservation Construction Code Act
- Article 12. Solar Energy Products Warranty Act
- Article 16. Appliance and Equipment Energy Efficiency Standards
- Article 17. Energy Information
- Article 18. Temporary Nuclear Waste Repositories
- Article 21. Energy Supply and Production
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.