New York Consolidated Laws, Eminent Domain Procedure Law - EDP
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Eminent Domain Procedure Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Eminent Domain Procedure Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Purpose; Short Title; Definitions; Applicability
- Article 2. Determination of the Need and Location of A Public Project Prior to Acquisition
- Article 3. Offer and Negotiations
- Article 4. Vesting; Possession; Abandonment
- Article 5. Procedure for Determining Just Compensation
- Article 6. Special Procedure for Claims Under Twenty-Five Thousand Dollars
- Article 7. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.