New York Consolidated Laws, Cooperative Corporations Law - CCO
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Cooperative Corporations Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Cooperative Corporations Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title; Policy; Definitions
- Article 2. Formation and Dissolution of Cooperative Corporations; Classes; Powers; By-Laws
- Article 3. Members and Meetings
- Article 4. Directors, Officers and Employees
- Article 5. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 5-A. Worker Cooperative Corporations
- Article 6. Agricultural Cooperative Corporation
- Article 7. Provisions as to Credit and Agency Corporations
- Article 8. Repeals and Savings Clauses
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.