New York Consolidated Laws, Cooperative Corporations Law - CCO
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New York Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. Short Title; Policy; Definitions
- Article 2. Formation and Dissolution of Cooperative Corporations; Classes; Powers; By-Laws
- Article 3. Members and Meetings
- Article 4. Directors, Officers and Employees
- Article 5. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 5-A. Worker Cooperative Corporations
- Article 6. Agricultural Cooperative Corporation
- Article 7. Provisions as to Credit and Agency Corporations
- Article 8. Repeals and Savings Clauses
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.