New York Consolidated Laws, Canal Law - CAL
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Canal Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Canal Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article I. Short Title and Definitions
- Article I-A. Transfer to New York State Thruway Authority Article Heading Eff. Until Jan. 1, 2017. Article I-A--Transfer to Power Authority of the State of New York Article Heading Eff. Jan. 1, 2017.
- Article II. Powers of the Canal Corporation
- Article III. Canal Engineering
- Article IV. Canal Contracts
- Article V. Acquisition of Property for the Canal System
- Article VI. Abandonment of Canal Lands
- Article VI-A. Leasing of Canal Lands
- Article VII. Bridges and Highways
- Article VIII. Canal Navigation
- Article IX. Canal Accounts
- Article X. Permits
- Article XI. Canal Employees
- Article XII. Damages
- Article XIII. Miscellaneous
- Article XIII-A. Canal Recreationway Commission
- Article XIV. Saving Clause; Laws Repealed
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.