New York Consolidated Laws, Arts and Cultural Affairs Law - ACA
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Arts and Cultural Affairs Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Arts and Cultural Affairs Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Title A. Short Title
- Title B. Promotion of the Arts
- Title C. Transactions Involving Artists and Their Works
- Title D. Regulation of Public Entertainments or Exhibitions by Cinematograph
- Title E. New York State Cultural Resources Act
- Title F. Theatrical Syndication Financing
- Title G. Regulation of Sale of Theatre Tickets
- Title J. Offenses Relating to Unauthorized Photographs and Certain Copyrighted Materials
- Title K. Trade-Marks
- Title L. Protection of Child Performers and Models
- Title M. Theatrical Employment Contracts; Safety Precautions for Certain Performers; Performing Artists
- Title P. New York State Cultural Education Trust
- Title S. Executive Mansion Trust
- Title T. Natural Heritage Trust
- Title U. Divisions of History and Public Records
- Title V. American Museum of Natural History Planetarium Authority
- Title V-1. Sale of Autographed Sports Collectibles
- Title W. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.