Nevada Revised Statutes Title 58. Energy; Public Utilities and Similar Entities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 58. Energy; Public Utilities and Similar Entities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 58. Energy; Public Utilities and Similar Entities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 701. Energy Policy
- Chapter 701A. Energy-Related Tax Incentives
- Chapter 701B. Renewable Energy Programs
- Chapter 702. Energy Assistance
- Chapter 703. Public Utilities Commission of Nevada
- Chapter 704. Regulation of Public Utilities Generally
- Chapter 704A. Facilities Placed Underground
- Chapter 704B. Providers of New Electric Resources
- Chapter 705. Railroads and Monorails
- Chapter 706. Motor Carriers
- Chapter 706A. Transportation Network Companies
- Chapter 707. Telecommunications
- Chapter 708. Oil Pipelines
- Chapter 709. Franchises by Local Governments
- Chapter 710. Utilities Owned by Local Governments
- Chapter 711. Video Service
- Chapter 712. Storage of Household Goods and Effects
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.