Nevada Revised Statutes Title 53. Labor and Industrial Relations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 53. Labor and Industrial Relations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 53. Labor and Industrial Relations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 606. Directory of Newly Hired Employees
- Chapter 607. Labor Commissioner
- Chapter 608. Compensation, Wages and Hours
- Chapter 609. Employment of Minors
- Chapter 610. Apprenticeships
- Chapter 611. Employment Agencies and Offices
- Chapter 612. Unemployment Compensation
- Chapter 613. Employment Practices
- Chapter 614. Organized Labor and Labor Disputes
- Chapter 615. Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 616A. Industrial Insurance: Administration
- Chapter 616B. Industrial Insurance: Insurers; Liability for Provision of Coverage
- Chapter 616C. Industrial Insurance: Benefits for Injuries or Death
- Chapter 616D. Industrial Insurance: Prohibited Acts; Penalties; Prosecution
- Chapter 617. Occupational Diseases
- Chapter 618. Occupational Safety and Health
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.