Nevada Revised Statutes Title 52. Trade Regulations and Practices
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 52. Trade Regulations and Practices. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 52. Trade Regulations and Practices. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 597. Miscellaneous Trade Regulations and Prohibited Acts
- Chapter 598. Deceptive Trade Practices
- Chapter 598A. Unfair Trade Practices
- Chapter 598B. Equal Opportunity for Credit
- Chapter 598C. Consumer Reporting
- Chapter 598D. Unfair Lending Practices
- Chapter 599A. Solicitation to Purchase Land
- Chapter 599B. Solicitation by Telephone
- Chapter 600. Trademarks, Trade Names and Service Marks
- Chapter 600A. Trade Secrets (Uniform Act)
- Chapter 601. Insignia and Names of Organizations
- Chapter 602. Doing Business Under Assumed or Fictitious Name
- Chapter 603. Computers
- Chapter 603A. Security of Personal Information
- Chapter 604A. Deferred Deposit Loans, High-Interest Loans, Title Loans and Check-Cashing Services
- Chapter 604B. Refund Anticipation Loans
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.