Nevada Revised Statutes Title 50. Animals
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 50. Animals. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 50. Animals. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 561. State Department of Agriculture
- Chapter 562. Sheep
- Chapter 563. Promotion of Livestock
- Chapter 564. Brands and Marks
- Chapter 565. Inspection of Brands
- Chapter 566. Inspection and Possession of Hides and Carcasses
- Chapter 567. Noxious and Predatory Animals; Property-Destroying Birds
- Chapter 568. Grazing and Ranging
- Chapter 569. Estrays and Livestock
- Chapter 571. Diseased Animals
- Chapter 573. Public Sales of Livestock
- Chapter 574. Cruelty to Animals: Prevention and Penalties
- Chapter 575. Miscellaneous Provisions; Collection of Taxes
- Chapter 576. Livestock and Farm Products: Dealers, Brokers, Commission Merchants, Cash Buyers and Agents; Alternative Livestock
- Chapter 577. Animal Remedies, Veterinary Biologics and Pharmaceuticals
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.