Nevada Revised Statutes Title 4. Witnesses and Evidence
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 4. Witnesses and Evidence. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 4. Witnesses and Evidence. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 47. General Provisions; Judicial Notice; Presumptions
- Chapter 48. Admissibility Generally
- Chapter 49. Privileges
- Chapter 50. Witnesses
- Chapter 51. Hearsay
- Chapter 52. Documentary and Other Physical Evidence
- Chapter 53. Affidavits; Foreign Depositions
- Chapter 54. Corroborative Proof of Residence
- Chapter 55. Findings of Presumed Death
- Chapter 56. Tests of Biological Specimens
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.