Nevada Revised Statutes Title 33. Libraries; Museums; Historic Preservation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 33. Libraries; Museums; Historic Preservation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 33. Libraries; Museums; Historic Preservation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 378. State Library, Archives and Public Records
- Chapter 378A. State Historical Records Advisory Board
- Chapter 379. Public Libraries
- Chapter 380. Law Libraries
- Chapter 380A. State Council on Libraries and Literacy
- Chapter 381. State Museums
- Chapter 383. Historic Preservation and Archeology
- Chapter 384. Historic Districts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.