Nevada Revised Statutes Title 31. Public Financial Administration
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 31. Public Financial Administration. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 31. Public Financial Administration. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 353. State Financial Administration
- Chapter 353A. Internal Accounting and Administrative Control
- Chapter 353B. College Savings Plans of Nevada and Education Savings Accounts
- Chapter 353C. Collection of Debts Owed to State Agency
- Chapter 354. Local Financial Administration
- Chapter 355. Public Investments
- Chapter 356. Depositories of Public Money and Securities
- Chapter 357. Submission of False Claims to State or Local Government
- Chapter 358. Nevada Advisory Council on Federal Assistance
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.