Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The proceeds of the tax imposed pursuant to NRS 244.3352 may not be used:
1. As additional security for the payment of, or to redeem, any general obligation bonds issued pursuant to NRS 244A.597 to 244A.655, inclusive.
2. To defray the costs of collecting or administering the tax incurred by the county fair and recreation board.
3. To operate and maintain recreational facilities under the jurisdiction of the county fair and recreation board.
4. To improve and expand recreational facilities authorized by NRS 244A.597 to 244A.655, inclusive.
5. To construct, purchase or acquire such recreational facilities.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Nevada Revised Statutes Title 20. Counties and Townships: Formation, Government and Officers § 244.3356. Mandatory tax on revenues from rental of transient lodging: Prohibited uses of proceeds - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nv/title-20-counties-and-townships-formation-government-and-officers/nv-rev-st-244-3356.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?