Nevada Revised Statutes Title 20. Counties and Townships: Formation, Government and Officers
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 20. Counties and Townships: Formation, Government and Officers. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 20. Counties and Townships: Formation, Government and Officers. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 243. Counties: Creation; Boundaries; Seats; Abolishment
- Chapter 244. Counties: Government
- Chapter 244A. Counties: Financing of Public Improvements
- Chapter 245. Counties: Officers and Employees Generally
- Chapter 246. County Clerks
- Chapter 247. County Recorders
- Chapter 248. Sheriffs
- Chapter 249. County Treasurers
- Chapter 250. County Assessors
- Chapter 251. County Auditors and Comptrollers
- Chapter 252. District Attorneys
- Chapter 253. Public Administrators and Guardians
- Chapter 254. County Engineers
- Chapter 255. County Surveyors
- Chapter 257. Townships
- Chapter 258. Constables
- Chapter 259. Coroners
- Chapter 260. County Public Defenders
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.