Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Nevada Revised Statutes shall contain:
1. The Constitution of the United States.
2. The Constitution of the State of Nevada.
3. The laws of this state of general application.
4. A full and accurate index of the statute laws.
5. Such annotations, historical notes, Supreme Court and district court rules and other information as the Legislative Counsel deems appropriate to include.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Nevada Revised Statutes Title 17. State Legislative Department § 220.110. Contents of NRS - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nv/title-17-state-legislative-department/nv-rev-st-220-110.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?