Nevada Revised Statutes Title 17. State Legislative Department § 218C.330. Election not to participate as member of System; effect of termination of participation
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
1. A Legislator may, within 30 days after the Legislator is first elected or appointed to office, elect not to participate as a member of the Legislators' Retirement System by submitting a written notice of the election not to participate to the Board and the Director.
2. A Legislator may terminate the Legislator's participation as a member of the System by sending written notice of the termination of participation to the Board and the Director.
3. A Legislator who terminates his or her participation as a member of the Legislators' Retirement System is not eligible thereafter to participate as a member of the System.
1. An original certification of a state certified real estate appraiser, or an original license of a state licensed real estate appraiser, shall not be issued to any person who does not possess the equivalent of two years of appraisal experience in real property appraisal as defined by the board supported by adequate written reports. Such experience may include fee and staff appraisal, ad valorem tax appraisal, review appraisal, appraisal analysis, highest and best use analysis, feasibility analysis or study, and teaching of appraisal courses at a university, college, or junior college when such courses have a duration of not less than ten weeks.
2. A person who is not a state certified real estate appraiser under this article may assist a state certified real estate appraiser in the preparation of an appraisal, provided that he or she is actively and personally supervised by the state certified real estate appraiser and provided that any appraisal report is reviewed and signed by the supervising state certified appraiser.
3. Each applicant for certification or license shall furnish under oath a detailed listing of the real estate appraisal reports for each year for which experience is claimed by the applicant. Upon request, the applicant shall make available to the department for examination, a sample of appraisal reports which the applicant has prepared in the course of his or her appraisal practice.
4. No state certified real estate appraiser shall supervise more than three licensed real estate appraiser assistants.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Nevada Revised Statutes Title 17. State Legislative Department § 218C.330. Election not to participate as member of System; effect of termination of participation - last updated January 01, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nv/title-17-state-legislative-department/nv-rev-st-218c-330.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?