Nevada Revised Statutes Title 16. Correctional Institutions; Aid to Victims of Crime
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 16. Correctional Institutions; Aid to Victims of Crime. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 16. Correctional Institutions; Aid to Victims of Crime. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 208. General Provisions
- Chapter 209. Department of Corrections
- Chapter 211. Local Facilities for Detention
- Chapter 211A. Department of Alternative Sentencing
- Chapter 212. Offenses Relating to Prisons and Prisoners
- Chapter 213. Pardons and Paroles; Remissions of Fines and Commutations of Punishments
- Chapter 215A. Interstate Corrections Compact
- Chapter 217. Aid to Certain Victims of Crime
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.