1. “Adult” means a person 18 years of age or older.
2. “Child” means a person less than 18 years of age.
3. “Induce” means to persuade, encourage, inveigle or entice.
4. “Prostitute” means a male or female person who for a fee, monetary consideration or other thing of value engages in sexual intercourse, oral-genital contact or any touching of the sexual organs or other intimate parts of a person for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of either person.
5. “Prostitution” means engaging in sexual conduct with another person in return for a fee, monetary consideration or other thing of value.
6. “Sexual conduct” means any of the acts enumerated in subsection 4.
7. “Transports” means to transport or cause to be transported, by any means of conveyance, into, through or across this State, or to aid or assist in obtaining such transportation.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.