Nevada Revised Statutes Title 15. Crimes and Punishments § 201.295. Definitions
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
1. “Adult” means a person 18 years of age or older.
2. “Child” means a person less than 18 years of age.
3. “Induce” means to persuade, encourage, inveigle or entice.
4. “Prostitute” means a male or female person who for a fee, monetary consideration or other thing of value engages in sexual intercourse, oral-genital contact or any touching of the sexual organs or other intimate parts of a person for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of either person.
5. “Prostitution” means engaging in sexual conduct with another person in return for a fee, monetary consideration or other thing of value.
6. “Sexual conduct” means any of the acts enumerated in subsection 4.
7. “Transports” means to transport or cause to be transported, by any means of conveyance, into, through or across this State, or to aid or assist in obtaining such transportation.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Nevada Revised Statutes Title 15. Crimes and Punishments § 201.295. Definitions - last updated January 01, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nv/title-15-crimes-and-punishments/nv-rev-st-201-295.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?