Nevada Revised Statutes Title 14. Procedure in Criminal Cases
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 14. Procedure in Criminal Cases. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 14. Procedure in Criminal Cases. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 169. Preliminary Provisions
- Chapter 170. Prevention of Public Offenses
- Chapter 171. Proceedings to Commitment
- Chapter 172. Proceedings After Commitment and Before Indictment
- Chapter 173. Indictment and Information
- Chapter 174. Arraignment and Preparation for Trial
- Chapter 175. Trial
- Chapter 176. Judgment and Execution
- Chapter 176A. Probation and Suspension of Sentence
- Chapter 177. Appeals and Remedies After Conviction
- Chapter 178. General Provisions
- Chapter 179. Special Proceedings of A Criminal Nature; Sealing Records of Criminal Proceedings; Rewards; Forms
- Chapter 179A. Records of Criminal History and Information Relating to Public Safety
- Chapter 179B. Statewide Registry of Sex Offenders and Offenders Convicted of A Crime Against A Child
- Chapter 179C. Registration of Convicted Persons
- Chapter 179D. Registration of Sex Offenders and Offenders Convicted of A Crime Against A Child
- Chapter 180. State Public Defender
- Chapter 189. Justice Courts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.