Nevada Revised Statutes Title 11. Domestic Relations § 128.170. Restoration of parental rights: Petition;  consent of natural parent required

1. A child who has not been adopted and whose natural parent or parents have had their parental rights terminated or have relinquished their parental rights, or the legal custodian or guardian of such a child, may petition a court for the restoration of the parental rights of the natural parent or parents of the child.

2. The natural parent or parents for whom restoration of parental rights is sought to be restored must consent in writing to the petition.

FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard