Nevada Revised Statutes Title 10. Property Rights and Transactions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 10. Property Rights and Transactions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 10. Property Rights and Transactions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 111. Estates in Property; Conveyancing and Recording
- Chapter 112. Fraudulent Transfers (Uniform Act)
- Chapter 113. Sales of Real Property
- Chapter 115. Homesteads
- Chapter 116. Common-Interest Ownership (Uniform Act)
- Chapter 116A. Common-Interest Communities: Regulation of Community Managers and Other Personnel
- Chapter 116B. Condominium Hotel Act
- Chapter 117. Condominiums
- Chapter 118. Discrimination in Housing; Landlord and Tenant
- Chapter 118A. Landlord and Tenant: Dwellings
- Chapter 118B. Landlord and Tenant: Manufactured Home Parks
- Chapter 118C. Landlord and Tenant: Commercial Premises
- Chapter 119. Sale of Subdivided Land: Licensing and Regulation
- Chapter 119A. Time Shares
- Chapter 119B. Memberships in Campgrounds
- Chapter 120. Disclaimer of Property Interests (Uniform Act)
- Chapter 120A. Unclaimed Property (Uniform Act)
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.