New Mexico Territorial Laws and Treaties
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Territorial Laws and Treaties. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Territorial Laws and Treaties. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Bill of Rights as Declared by Brigadier General Stephen W. Kearny
- Kearny Code of Laws
- Treaty of Peace, Friendship, Limits and Settlement Between the United States of America and the Mexican Republic
- The Gadsden Treaty Between the United States and Mexico
- Organic Act Establishing the Territory of New Mexico
- Enabling Act for New Mexico
- Joint Resolution to Admit the Territories of New Mexico and Arizona as States Into the Union Upon an Equal Footing with the Original States
- Proclamation Admitting New Mexico as A State Into the Union
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.