New Mexico Territorial Laws and Treaties
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New Mexico Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Bill of Rights as Declared by Brigadier General Stephen W. Kearny
- Kearny Code of Laws
- Treaty of Peace, Friendship, Limits and Settlement Between the United States of America and the Mexican Republic
- The Gadsden Treaty Between the United States and Mexico
- Organic Act Establishing the Territory of New Mexico
- Enabling Act for New Mexico
- Joint Resolution to Admit the Territories of New Mexico and Arizona as States Into the Union Upon an Equal Footing with the Original States
- Proclamation Admitting New Mexico as A State Into the Union
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.