New Mexico Statutes Chapter 74. Environmental Improvement
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 74. Environmental Improvement. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 74. Environmental Improvement. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Air Pollution
- Article 2A. Wood Burning Stoves and Fireplaces
- Article 3. Radiation Control
- Article 4. Hazardous Waste
- Article 4A. Radioactive Materials
- Article 4C. Hazardous Waste Feasibility Studies
- Article 4E. Hazardous Chemicals Information Act
- Article 4G. Voluntary Remediation
- Article 5. Aerosol Products
- Article 6. Water Quality
- Article 6A. Wastewater Facility Construction Loans
- Article 6B. Ground Water Protection
- Article 7. Environmental Compliance
- Article 8. Solid Waste Incineration
- Article 9. Solid Waste Act
- Article 10. Solid Waste Authority
- Article 12. Night Sky Protection
- Article 13. Recycling and Illegal Dumping Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.