New Mexico Statutes Chapter 70. Oil and Gas
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 70. Oil and Gas. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 70. Oil and Gas. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Assignments and Leases
- Article 2. Oil Conservation Commission; Division; Regulation of Wells
- Article 3. Pipelines
- Article 3A. Gathering Line Land Acquisition
- Article 4. Liens on Wells and Pipelines
- Article 5. Liquefied and Compressed Gases
- Article 6. Underground Storage of Natural Gas
- Article 7. Statutory Unitization Act
- Article 9. Petroleum Recovery Research Center
- Article 10. Oil and Gas Proceeds Payments
- Article 11. Office of Interstate Natural Gas Markets
- Article 12. Surface Owners Protection Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.