New Mexico Statutes Chapter 69. Mines
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 69. Mines. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 69. Mines. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Creation of Bureaus Relating to Geology and Mines
- Article 2. Other Functions of the Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources
- Article 3. Mining Locations and Operations
- Article 5. State Inspector of Mines
- Article 6. Penalties and General Provisions Relating to All Mines
- Article 8. Mining Safety
- Article 9. Consolidation of Small Tracts for Mineral Development
- Article 10. Mineral Resources Development
- Article 11. Coal Mines; Registration and Statistical Information
- Article 12. General Duties of Coal Mine Operators
- Article 14. Qualifications and Duties of Coal Mine Officials
- Article 24. Coal Mines; General Provisions
- Article 25A. Surface Mining
- Article 25B. Abandoned Mine Reclamation
- Article 26. Mines Other Than Coal--Registration and Statistical Information
- Article 27. General Duties of Operators and Employees in Other Than Coal Mines
- Article 36. Mining
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.