New Mexico Statutes Chapter 56. Commercial Instruments and Transactions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 56. Commercial Instruments and Transactions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 56. Commercial Instruments and Transactions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Retail Installment Sales
- Article 2. Debt Adjusters
- Article 3. Credit Bureaus
- Article 3A. Credit Report Security Act
- Article 4. Credit Cards
- Article 5. Miscellaneous Provisions Relating to Commercial Instruments
- Article 6. Warehousing of Agricultural Products
- Article 7. Indemnity Agreements
- Article 8. Money, Interest and Usury
- Article 9. Transfers to Prefer Creditors--Voluntary Assignments
- Article 10. Uniform Voidable Transactions
- Article 11. Artists' Consignment
- Article 12. Pawnbrokers
- Article 13. Farm Products Secured Interests
- Article 14. Worthless Checks
- Article 15. Uniform Assignment of Rents
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.