New Mexico Statutes Chapter 55. Uniform Commercial Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 55. Uniform Commercial Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 55. Uniform Commercial Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Sales
- Article 2A. Leases
- Article 3. Negotiable Instruments
- Article 4. Bank Deposits and Collections
- Article 4A. Funds Transfers
- Article 5. Letters of Credit
- Article 7. Documents of Title
- Article 8. Investment Securities
- Article 9. Secured Transactions
- Article 12. Effective Date and Transition Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.