New Mexico Statutes Chapter 52. Workers' Compensation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 52. Workers' Compensation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 52. Workers' Compensation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Workers' Compensation
- Article 3. Occupational Disease Disablement
- Article 4. Health Care Providers
- Article 5. Workers' Compensation Division
- Article 6. Group Self-Insurance
- Article 8. Self-Insurers' Guarantee Fund Act
- Article 9. Employers Mutual Company
- Article 10. Release of Medical Records
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.