New Mexico Statutes Chapter 52. Workers' Compensation
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New Mexico Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. Workers' Compensation
- Article 3. Occupational Disease Disablement
- Article 4. Health Care Providers
- Article 5. Workers' Compensation Division
- Article 6. Group Self-Insurance
- Article 8. Self-Insurers' Guarantee Fund Act
- Article 9. Employers Mutual Company
- Article 10. Release of Medical Records
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.