New Mexico Statutes Chapter 50. Employment Law
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 50. Employment Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 50. Employment Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Labor and Industrial Commission
- Article 2. Corrupt and Coercive Practices
- Article 3. Injunction in Labor Disputes
- Article 4. Labor Conditions; Payment of Wages
- Article 4A. Promoting Financial Independence for Victims of Domestic Abuse Act
- Article 6. Employment of Children
- Article 7. Apprenticeship
- Article 8. National Employment System
- Article 9. Occupational Health and Safety
- Article 10. Sewer Gas
- Article 11. Employee Privacy
- Article 12. Employer Immunity for Employee References
- Article 13. State Directory of New Hires
- Article 14. Workforce Development
- Article 14A. Rapid Workforce Development Act
- Article 15. Day Laborer
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.