New Mexico Statutes Chapter 48. Liens and Mortgages
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 48. Liens and Mortgages. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 48. Liens and Mortgages. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Uniform Federal Lien Registration Act
- Article 1A. Lien Protection Efficiency
- Article 2. Mechanics' and Materialmen's Liens
- Article 2A. Stop Notice Act
- Article 3. Liens on Personal Property
- Article 4. Abstracters' Liens
- Article 5. Threshing Liens
- Article 5A. Harvester's Liens
- Article 6. Agricultural Landlord Liens
- Article 7. Mortgages
- Article 8. Hospital Liens
- Article 9. Oil and Gas Products Lien Act
- Article 10. Deeds of Trust
- Article 11. Self-Service Storage Liens
- Article 12. Commercial Real Estate Broker Liens
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.